who we are
O'Shea Environmental Associates, Inc. (OEA) is a full-service environmental engineering firm offering expert consultation to industrial, commercial and institutional clients in various areas of environmental concern.
With offices centrally located in the Chicagoland area, OEA excels at customizing solutions and services to meet the unique needs of each client.
For more than 20 years, OEA has focused on providing responsive and professional services that minimize the burden of environmental regulatory requirements for our clients.
- Who’s Who in Environmental Engineering
- American Academy of Environmental Engineers
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Illinois Society of Professional Engineers
- Air & Waste Management Association
- Midwest Cogeneration Association
EPA Issues Final Rules to Reduce Air Emissions from Industrial Boilers at Major and Area Sources. (Read More)
EPA Greenhouse Gas Reporting Deadline is approaching on March 31, 2014. e-GGRT Reporting System is now open for 2013.(Read More)
OEA main offices have moved to a new Chicago-area location. Find our new address here.